Your remote control uses infrared wireless (IR) to communicate with your Layer3 TV Set-Top Box or Lite Box. However, if your Set-Top Box or Lite Box is mounted behind your TV or hidden out of sight, you may want to pair your remote control over Bluetooth. This will allow you to use your remote even without a line of sight between the remote and the Set-Top Box or Lite Box.
To pair your remote over Bluetooth:
- Point your remote at the Set-Top Box or Lite Box
- Press and hold the 0 and Play/Pause buttons until the light at the top of the remote starts blinking
- Continue pointing your remote at the Set-Top Box or Lite Box until the light stops blinking (this may take several seconds)
Resetting (unpairing) Bluetooth on your remote control
- Press the Select (center) and Exit buttons on your remote control until the LED blinks.
- Press 9-6-6 on the keypad.
- Pair your remote control following the above instructions.