You can add a new profile from the Set-Top Box login screen or the Customer Portal. Use the Customer Portal to modify or delete an existing profile.
You can have up to 10 profiles on each Layer3 TV account -- 9 personalized profiles, and one guest profile. Guest profiles can access Layer3 TV service, but can't set an avatar (profile picture) or configure a PIN.
Adding a profile on the Layer3 TV Set-Top Box / Lite Box
From the login screen, use the directional pad and the Select (Center) button on your remote control to navigate to and select Add User.
Then follow the prompts to choose a new display name and to select a preset profile avatar.
Adding a profile on the Customer Portal
1. Log into the Layer3 TV Customer Portal and select Users & Permissions from the left sidebar
2. Click on Add a New User
3. Add a display name and set an avatar or picture. You can also set and activate a PIN. Click on Save Changes when complete.
Tip: You can upload a personalized profile picture and set and activate a profile PIN only through the Customer Portal.
Modifying or deleting a user profile
1. Log into the Layer3 TV Customer Portal and select Users & Permissions from the left sidebar.
2. Navigate to User Profiles and select the profile you'd like to update (1) or delete (2).
3. To modify a profile, click on the pencil icon next to the profile entry. Click Edit, and make and save profile changes.
To remove a profile, click on the trash can icon next to the profile entry. Follow the prompts to delete. You cannot recover a profile once it is deleted.