If you see a message on your TV screen about a change in network configuration, or if you notice that the video you are watching hangs and freezes, your Layer3 TV Set-Top Box or Lite Box might be having trouble connecting to the Layer3 TV video service.
Check and confirm the following:
- Your cable modem and router are powered on
- You are able to access your home network through another device, such as a tablet, phone, or laptop
- Your Layer3 TV Set-Top Box or Lite Box is powered on and connected to an HDMI input on your TV
- All cables are firmly connected between the Set-Top Box or Lite Box, the TV, and the cable modem
- The video and network cables are in good condition (if possible, change or swap out video and network cables)
If you're still having issues, we're ready to help! Contact us for further assistance.